Welcome Message

This blog is called “Game On” and is dedicated to helping you be a better coach, mentor and motivator. I also hope it helps you find a balance in your coaching and personal life.

You’ll find regularly posted topics dealing with:

- motivation
- protecting yourself from liability
- coaching issues you should know about
- Current events
- Life issues
- and my golf game - maybe you can send me some short game tips ;-]

My hope is that you to will learn, enjoy, and be challenged by my posts. You may be informed, amused, or even agitated, but I hope it will improve some aspect of your coaching and personal life.

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

The ONLY way to watch an NBA game!


That's me at courtside of the Sonics-Pistons game last Sunday. The Sonics are a new client of mine and they were gracious to put me and my family at courtside for the game after we met (thanks to Chris Fryar). It's the ONLy way to go! I even got a chance to say hello to my Sonics hero from my youth, Slick Watts. He looks like he can still play. So does Dave Cowens, who is a coach for the Pistons. For those of you under 40, you probably don't remember him as a member of some great Celtics teams.


This opportunity came because of sticking to my goals. What are your goals for your season. Those of you starting a new season, this winter, remember this - stick with your goals and objectives and you may end up in the front row at the end of your season!


Dan

No comments: