Welcome Message

This blog is called “Game On” and is dedicated to helping you be a better coach, mentor and motivator. I also hope it helps you find a balance in your coaching and personal life.

You’ll find regularly posted topics dealing with:

- motivation
- protecting yourself from liability
- coaching issues you should know about
- Current events
- Life issues
- and my golf game - maybe you can send me some short game tips ;-]

My hope is that you to will learn, enjoy, and be challenged by my posts. You may be informed, amused, or even agitated, but I hope it will improve some aspect of your coaching and personal life.

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Changes coming!

To all you coaches who read my blogs, my apologies for not being a consistent blogger. I am making some changes to my services for coaches and will soon be introducing a web site dedicated to just coaches. This will be out in the next 30 days. I promise you will be the first to hear about it. Thank you for your ongoing support.

Dan

No comments: